Potter's International Hotel is constructed on the site of the former Royal Aldershot Officer's Club, which was established in 1859 under the patronage of Prince Albert, Queen Victoria's husband.
Today, Potter's continues the fine tradition of hospitality as a centre of the social and society life of Aldershot and the rest of Rushmoor Borough.
The Queen Victoria Ballroom at the hotel hosts many events and its wall mural chronicles the military history of the town.
- 103 rooms ranging from twin to family rooms;
- Exclusive executive accommodation;
- Accessible for persons with disabilities;
- A bridal/wedding anniversary suite;
- Free Wireless Internet in every room;
- All rooms energy-efficient;
- A fitness centre with a gym, sauna, steam room;
- A 13-metre swimming pool;
- 24-hour front desk;
- Room service;
- Lounge and bar;
- Conferencing and banqueting rooms;
- Parking is free of cost for small cars and vans. Transit and larger vehicle parking fees are applicable;
- Taxi service;
- Laundry & dry cleaning service;
- Hotel safe for valuables.